Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Electra Heart Project 01


As a BIG fan of Marina and the Diamonds, and since music is the inspiration behind the jewelry I make. I decided to start what's called "The Electra Heart Project"

Who's Electra Heart? It's the name of Marina's latest album, who's based on a fictional character that Marina used to say what she wants in her songs. Electra has many identities within; which Marina explores through the songs in her album. Each one of those identities is going to be represented as a jewelry piece in my next collection.

So as you follow the steps of this project, I'm going to upload "Mood Boards" of each song. with the lyrics, inspirational pictures and jewelry pieces, key words for the theme of the design and finally a rough sketch of the design idea.
Below is the mood board of the first song on the album: 
B U B B L E G U M   B I T C H



      



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...